Friday, March 09, 2007

Humbug

Not feeling very happy about uv at mo' couple of comments from Lfs who in the past have been absent from the forum. they're now all over the place asking constant questions but confusing me even more such that I'm feeling really inhibited. they have also made comments about what we can discus in the cohort space. I understand the need to have module discussion and the setting up of areas for this is very sensible but to tell us what to discuss in our cohort area I think is too much. One minute they want us to have a free flow and team peer spirit now I feel protective of it's loss. I wonder if this is the reason that the communication is drying up?

The next problem is seeing my way into the module I really can't at present I need to start writing. I'm going to work on LA2 and 3 this weekend. I have a lot of the raw data but I can't yet visualise how I'm going to structure it. I had hoped the conversation with WB would be sufficient but discovered she only covers part of the trg work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home