Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Interview with WB and sound recording.

Had a very productive session with WB regarding the SDP. I recorded a couple of sections as mp3s. Malc hac helped cleaning them up slightly. There a bit hissy but good enough to hear. I hadn't realised how many people I would need to talk to in that she only covered part of the SDP. Her focus for major change is on Performance management review, CPD and team working. I'm going to talk to ME and JC if I have time. I can extrapolate WB comments to cover the other aspect if I 'm not able to do so.

I now have to absorb the conversation or segregate it into smaller chunks and hopefully include them into my work.

Tomorrow I have permission to go into the inset day for a session as we have some one coming in to talk to us about thinking skills - Ian Harris - Eye Q. I'll let you know how I get on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home